How To Remove Objects In Photo Clip
Photo Eraser primarily erases inconvenient or undesirable elements on your photos: electric cables on landscapes of your holidays, unsightly objects, strangers or simply your shadow that appears on some of your shots.
Photo Eraser also lets you crop your photo, if necessary.
Erasing with Photo Clip
Photo Clip prompts you to easily erase certain elements in a photo, plane in the following example, and only keep the desired shot.
1. Open the photo you wish to rework.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Erase to display the relevant
3. Select the Selection brush tool and adjust its size to +50 px.
4. Click the elements you wish to modify to mark them, the plane in this example
Photo Eraser analyzes the photograph and erases the plane as if by magic
6. Click the Save button. See section Saving a retouched photo
Cloning part of your photo
Another method for erasing elements on your photo consists in copying part of your photo and applying it like a stamp and making an object disappear, an ice cream in the example below, or a person.
1. Open the photo you wish to retouch
2. On the right-hand panel, click Clone.
3. Click the Source to duplicate icon and click the photo to define the point of origin, materialized by a gray circle that will serve as a cloning stamp, the corner of the picture like in this example
4. Define for the brush size and 70% for hardness
5. Move the mouse slider (without clicking) to the area where you wish to clone the selected area
A circle matching the object you want to clone and a circle matching the slider of your mouse are displayed
6. Align the stamp on the horizon then click the ice cream to erase. Repeat to make it disappear completely.
As you repeatedly apply it, Photo Eraser erases the ice cream.
Hold the Alt key down and click the photo to define the point of origin, materialized by a gray circle that will serve as a cloning stamp, then release the mouse button.