Learn to create an iceberg effect with this photo editing tutorial
Welcome to this tutorial! Thanks to Photo Clip, you will discover how to create a photomontage with an iceberg. If you want to make fun photomontage easily, this tutorial is for you.
To remind you; Photo Clip professional includes Photo Cutter, Photo Editor, Photo Eraser and Instacard.
- Go to the module “Photomontage“.
- Click on the + to select your background from your computer. You have to choose a background with a black line in the middle and with a pale color underneath to create the underwater effect. Choose a background twice longer than your original photo. (You will find all the images you need at the end of this tutorial).
- Select your new background.
- Place your iceberg just above the black line.
- Save your picture, you will need it for the next step.
Open a new file in Photo Cutter.Choose the tree image.
Go in the module “Cut Out“, use the tool paint areas to remove. Here we want to keep the tree only.
Start with a thick brush paint (240 pixels), normal quality and 25% for the Edge blur.
Then to remove finer part of your background. You must use a finer brush (up to 5 pixels), you will have to adapt according to the area. At the same time, your Edge Blur must be more precise, it’s proportional for a 5 pixels size brush to use an 11% Edge Blur. Don’t forget to adapt it to each situation, zooming in and out will help you be more precise.
Like the example below:
You have now finished your editing with Photo Clip!
Now try it for yourself and practice! 😃
Find the original photo below :