Enlarge the smallest details.
Photo Maximizer is an easy to use photo editor that allows users to produce high resolution photos from any digital picture you have on your device. Whether you are zooming in on a small area of a photograph, or if you are enlarging a smaller picture, Photo Maximizer will let you keep the quality and definition you desire in your photos.
Using Photo Maximizer, you can now capture pictures the way you intended. Capturing a photograph of a landscape or sunset is often difficult because it looks too distant in the photo. Or, perhaps you were trying to zoom in on a distant object like a bird or a statue, but it still looks too far away in your picture. Photo Maximizer allows you to quickly and easily zoom in on the specific details you wanted as the main focus of your picture, and then makes the adjustments to keep the sharpness and clarity you want. No pixilation, no blurry images, just perfect pictures.
- Reduction of typical JPEG pixelation and image interference
- Getting started tutorial
- Improved image edges for extreme clarity
- Batch processing – process one thousand images simultaneously (PRO version only)
- Multiprocessor operation: for more powerful processing (PRO version only)
- Enlarge photos for print projects
- Windows user interface: use of 32 and 64 bit operating systems
- Pictures taken with cell phones can be printed out and hung on the wall!
Focus on small objects!
Photo Maximizer does all the work for you. Using Photo Maximizer lets you get the pictures you were intending to take by letting you zoom in and focus on any details of your photos without blurriness or pixilation. It is fast and simple to use to make your pictures perfect.
Easy to use interface!
InPixio Photo Maximizer has been designed to be user-friendly and even includes a helpful wizard. Simply click on the included sample images to begin a project and helpful hints will guide you along the way.
Preset formulas Built-in
You can choose from several built-in formulas that will allow you to achieve professional image enhancement. You can then tweak the settings for each to further refine your selection.