How to save and share photos
inPixio gives you lots of options for saving your pictures. You can also easily share them with friends on social media.
1. Saving a photo
To save a photo, click the disk icon in the top toolbar. Alternatively, go to the top left-hand menu and select “Save”.
In the navigator that appears:
- Select a file name and location for your photo.
- Choose the file format you want to save in: JPG, PNG or TIFF.
- Click Save.
This will open a popup window of additional save settings, which allow you to:
- Select photo quality by moving the slider.
- Resize your photo using the dropdown menu.
Checking the “more options” box lets you select which photo metadata you want to save.
2. Sharing a photo
You can send your photos by email from the program. You can also share them directly to Twitter and Flickr.
- Click the Share icon in the top toolbar. Alternatively go to the top left-hand menu and select “Share”.
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
Send by email
In the popup window enter the following information, then click send:
- your name and email address
- the email address of the recipient
- your subject and message (300 characters max)
Share to social media
To share an image from inside the program, you first need to authorize inPixio to post to your Twitter or Flickr account.
Follow the instructions on screen to receive an authorization code. Then enter this code in the box provided.
To learn more quickly and for lots more tips and tutorials, join our Facebook group!